Jessica Mullen is a designer, author, YouTuber, and tarot reader based in Cleveland Ohio. She got her MFA in Design at the University of Texas at Austin, and her BFA in Graphic Design at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
With her wife Kelly Cree, Jessica runs the School of Life Design—a curriculum in magick, manifesting and meditation. Jessica posts daily meditation videos on Youtube and just released a new journal with School of Life Design called the Cult of Counting Handbook. Her favorite things are flow toys, lucid dreaming, Les Mills fitness classes, pizza, her two kitties, and walking adventures.
- To schedule a tarot reading, email email@example.com.
- Jessica's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/jessicamullen
- School of Life Design: https://www.schooloflifedesign.com/
- The Cult of Counting Handbook: https://www.schooloflifedesign.com/product/cult-of-counting-handbook/
- To request a quote for a web design project, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to support this site and spread the word
- Start your own website with Lightning Base webhosting (School of Life Design's webhost) or Dreamhost (this website's webhost).
- Donate to help keep this site thriving.
- Amazon Wishlist!
- Sign up for the email list.
- Subscribe to the articles RSS feed or my lifestream RSS feed.
- Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram or tumblr.
Founder, designer and writer: Jessica Mullen
Creative direction and business development: Kelly Cree
Hosted by: Dreamhost
Content mangagement system: WordPress
Copyright release: All work authored by Jessica Mullen on jessicamullen.com is dedicated to the public domain.
I often link to products with affiliate links, meaning I get a cut when you purchase something using my link. This website accepts various forms of cash advertising, sponsorship or other types of compensation. Advertising is clearly marked as such, though sometimes I promote sales, special features, or new products belonging to those advertisers. All views, opinions and information regarding promoted products or services are my own.