- We had plenty of money for groceries.
- Dinner was already made.
- We got to take the bus for $0.60.
- I boiled water and humidified the house.
- We slept in.
- We walked 2.3 miles.
- I finished another MMM.
- I'm starting to like the new Weeknd album a little better.
- I'm getting great feedback on my meditation videos.
- I am remembering to appreciate where I am now before I get to where I want to be.
- I got to drink two cups of coffee.
- Linty is sitting on my lap.
- People like my art.
- I like my art.
- I'm the least stressed I've ever been.
- I'm remembering to count more.
- I love my new meditation memes.
- I feel successful.
- We replaced the furnace filter today.
- We brought in the garbage cans.
- It was nice enough to walk.
- We played a game of chess.
- I'm getting way better at chess.
- We saved $300 in the last month.
- Someone offered me any jewelry I'd like from her etsy store bc she likes my meditation videos so much.
- I'm emailing with a good friend.
- I've been fb chatting with my 8 y/o neighbors from Austin.
- I feel super happy I left Austin after seeing someone advertise a tent for $280/month.
- We had delicious homemade vegan chili for dinner and a perfect fried egg for lunch and an apple for
- breakfast. We always have plenty.
- We could afford chocolate chips and tissues and garbage bags.
- The cashier was nice to us.
- The bus ride was warm.
- I posted several pictures.
- I feel prolific.
- I feel creative.
- I feel at peace with what is.
- I always get everything I want.
- We have amazon prime!
- I'm hang drying towels in the bedroom to humidify the room.
- I returned all my correspondence this morning finally.
- The house is clean and cozy and the cats are happy and cute.
- The Internet is blazing fast.
- The water is hot.
- The furnace is warm.
- I am safe and dry and well fed.
- I found some good white noise albums on Spotify.
- I'm not stressed about the first of the month.
- We meditated today and it was so good and I counted to 1100.
- There's cookie dough in the fridge.
- There's medicine in the cabinet.
- I feel fit and healthy and slim.
- I feel curious and relaxed and free.
- We could afford coffee and peanut butter and spinach and frozen blueberries.
- Primatene works.
- We paid for the bus with found change.
- We got our first wholesale order that came to us.
- We got an etsy order!
- We got a consignment order!
- Our business is booming.
- We've doubled our income since last year.
- I feel successful!
- I feel free!
- I am embracing winter.
- I am embracing being Felix.
- My headphones sound great.
- We have 60 fresh zines printed and folded.
- Kelly is making a kickass website for an Austin musician.
- Kelly is so good at client work.
- I am covered in aquaphor.
- We get to chat with Ryan and Fede all day.
- We sang Miley for karaoke today.
- We have food and meals planned for 10 days!
- We've been keeping up with our Les Mills classes.
- A new YMCA just opened downtown.
So happy and grateful life is working out for me. So happy and grateful to have a perfect wife in a perfect home with purrfect kitties. So happy and grateful to feel good about my life and how I spend my time. So happy and grateful to be my reason for feeling good! So happy and grateful I can afford Prime and Spotify and Les Mills! So happy and grateful to feel healthy and fit and slim and confident! So happy and grateful to love myself and not give a fuck!
Wouldn’t it be nice to have good dreams and remember them? Wouldn't it be nice to breathe easy? Wouldn't it be nice to write a new book? Wouldn't it be nice to spend the time it takes? Wouldn't it be nice to focus my attention? Wouldn't it be nice to start those xmas gifts?! Wouldn't it be nice to surrender my preference? Wouldn't it be nice to let the flow through?
I've noticed I feel anxious about xmas and that’s ok. I've noticed I feel guilty/bad for not making music and that's ok. I've noticed my sleep schedule is slippin and that's ok!
I’ve decided to feel good about xmas presents. They're working themselves out. I've decided to feel good about what I create. It's working itself out. I've decided to feel good about mortality. It's working itself out. I've decided to feel good about loose ends. They're working themselves out. I've decided to feel good about collaborations. They're working themselves out.
What do I want?
- To take the time to extract a book from my site
- To take the time to work on art
- To follow through on projects
- To get xmas gift inspiration
- To remember to lighten up and not give a fuck!
- To have good dreams!
I intend to be kind to myself. I intend to be light. I intend to laugh, enjoy, have fun, be happy. I intend to communicate and express myself the best I can. I intend to surrender my preference. I intend to let what I want come to me. I intend to feel free! I intend to appreciate! I intend to COUNT.
I pray to stay sober today. I pray for love and light!
I’m switching to the version of reality I prefer. In the reality I prefer, I don't give a fuck. I am at peace with what is. I AM FEARLESS. I embrace mortality.
I love it when I stand up for myself. I love it when I channel. I love it when I play and laugh. I love it when I am light! I love it when there is new music! i love it when I read! I love it when I follow through and focus and create! I love it when I feel good for no reason!
Let yourself smile! You've done such a great job! This is the best day of your life! The good feeling will only increase from here!