40 Day Prosperity Plan Day 17: The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all sufficiency in my life and affairs.
I had my first appointment with a life coach today. It was fucking wild. It was so helpful. It helped me see: I AM FIRE! I have this fire. I am this fire. I resisted a lot of things. But this life coach told me about myself. Want to hear the summary?
This woman, Hannah Hudson, is brilliant. I think she gets the meaning of life more than I do. She asked deep questions immediately and had me crying within 15 minutes. All these parts of myself I never tend to! She opened up a whole new world for me.
She said to me, "You're a direct line." I'm a direct line to divinity. It was so nice to hear someone else acknowledge my connection.
Here are the important ideas:
- You get to choose.
- There's nothing to fix.
- Laughter and play are what I'm looking for in my work.
- With all of this "not trying" "trusting what's right in front of you" and "listening to others" (my process of "allowing"), there is a lot of judgement still--a lot of pressure around getting it right, right now.
- I am learning to let go of what other people think.
- What would "JESSICA ON FIRE" do?!
- After a lot of discussion about my resistance/hatred of my mind, Hannah asked, "What if your mind was beautiful?" That would make everything easier wouldn't it?
- There's this whole other part of yourself that wants to be with you. (Isn't that amazing?!)
- As a direct line to divinity, it can be hard to be with your mortality.
- I am learning to let go of feeling so responsible for others.
- I am learning to stand up for myself and ask for what I want.
- I am working on "OWNING MY HUMANITY"
- I am allowing adventure and freedom to me my dominant states.
- She referred to me as a "mystic" or "channel"--how nice to be recognized for that!
- I get to set the value of my work.
- She kept asking, "What support do you need?" What DO I need?
- I'm afraid of being mean, or experiencing meanness, or being mean to myself.
- I've been drowning my fire with water, but now I am Jessica ON FIRE!
- It's not what you're doing, it's who you're being.
- I am now accessing my fire. Magickal. Hot. Transformational. Mesmerizing.
- I'm allowing myself to ask for what I want, with hooping, my body, my dominance and with money. I am receiving what I want.
I am so grateful for others who reach out to help.
I am so grateful to have someone reach out to me. I am so grateful to hear the perspective of another.