Tuesday Tips: Explicit Instructions for Helping Yourself (with backstory…
Download the iPhone wallpaper
Last week, Kelly and I decided to make all of our work this week focused on abundance. Monday Meditation on Abundance, Tuesday Tips on Abundance, Just the Tip newsletters on abundance.
And I panicked! I recorded my meditation, then never published it. We stopped sending out Just the Tip because our Mailchimp bill was due and we didn't have the money. We decided to move it over to the School of Life Design blog but that has yet to happen.
But I'm going to swallow my pride and publish Tuesday Tips on a Wednesday, and then I'm going to publish my abundance meditation I meant for Monday.
I'm sick of talking the talk and not walking the walk.
The talk is all these quotes:
- "What would the highest version of you do in this moment? Close your integrity gap." (Entheos)
- "Become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid." (Lady Bird Johnson)
- "Make all who you touch today feel 'lucky' that you crossed their path. Do this for a week and watch things change." (Neale Donald Walsch)
- Practice the feeling. Focus on what's working. Take no action unless it's a FUCK YEAH!
But the walk is simply this: I'm in the Now.
In the Now, I don't second guess my decisions. In the Now, I behave impeccably, with integrity. I follow through. In the Now, I realize I'm the dreamer and reality is just a dream. In the Now, I see the miracle of life. In the Now, I love everything about myself unconditionally. In the Now, I am free of worry. In the Now, I am a match to solutions. In the Now, I am already abundant, confident and free.
I watched this TED talk about meditation that said 47% of our time is spent lost in thought, which is DIRECTLY connected to our unhappiness. We think too much! Can you imagine if everyone was in the Now? Now that's what I call world peace (vol 1)!
Learning to be happy without money is THE MOST AMAZING CHALLENGE I have ever given myself. The only way I've found to feel secure without a financial safety net is being in the Now. My friend told me debt is like cancer. And I am treating this dis-ease just like I would cancer in my body: by being in the Now, open to the infinite possibility of life. Laughing. Having fun. NOT WORRYING!
And my life is changing miraculously for the better, like I've always known it would. I'm living the magick life in the Now, and I am so excited to meet you here!
Explicit Instructions for Being in the Now
- Make peace with your worries. What do you want?
- How would you feel if you got what you want?
- By practicing the feeling of having what you want, you've sent the signal you want to send. What you want is on the way. Allow yourself to let your thoughts go and step into the Now. The goal is to become so immersed in the Now that you don't care if what you want comes.
- Try one of the following methods to stop thinking and become conscious of the present moment. In the Now, there is no thought, only awareness.
- Imagine you are in a lucid dream and be the all-powerful dreamer.
- Repeat a mantra that resonates with you, such as:
- "Now. Now. Now. Now. Now."
- "Thank you for this Now."
- "It's just a dream, I can do this."
- "Thank you for this breath."
- "I love myself."
- "I love what I've created."
- Count silently in your head. The founder of Second Life does this.
- Feel your inner body. Read The Power of Now if you'd like amazing instructions on how.
- Focus on your breath. Imagine each breath filling you with love, and each exhale releasing your resistance.
- Every time you notice yourself not in the Now, congratulate yourself. By noticing, you've brought yourself back! Keep practicing and never give up.