Grateful I can write. Grateful for the energy that creates worlds coursing through my fingertips. Grateful for the flow. Grateful to be here. Grateful to be writing. Grateful I don't have to focus on anything but right Now. Grateful to be part of this experiment. Grateful to be part of this world. Grateful everything is unfolding perfectly. Grateful I know it's all going my way.
Grateful writing always works and always puts a smile on my face.
Grateful to make decisions. Grateful to decide to feel good. Grateful to relax and let life take care of me. Grateful to breathe. Grateful to feel rested. Grateful to feel healthy. Grateful to be here. Grateful to be writing. Grateful to be back. Grateful to be excited about my work. Grateful to be into this moment.
Grateful to have a list of mantras that have been working:
- I make it look easy.
- I've decided to live it up and not give a fuck.
- I've decided to feel good about that; it's working itself out.
- I feel enticing! I feel skinny! I feel fun!
- I enjoy being.
- Focus one point and breathe.
- It always comes when you stop caring.
- I'm happy with what I have.
- I surrender to this Now.
- Money comes easily to me.
- I love you, Jessica.
- I trust life.
- Everything is going well for me.
- Feel the gratitude you would feel if you already had what you want.
You can have whatever you like. What do you want?
I'm inspired. I always follow through. I always do what I say I'm going to do. I'm in the flow. I let the flow do it. I let life live me. I'm in the flow. I'm in the Now. I'm happy with what I have. I love you, Jessica.