Good evening! I slept more this weekend than ever before, and I feel the best I've ever felt! I'm disentangling myself from the clutches of cheap espresso to more fully embrace the now, and I am so relieved to feel like my mind is going at the same pace as the flow. Life has been treating everyone well lately, as everyone I've encountered since December 31 has had nothing but good news to report. The change really is here, and I am so grateful to be sharing this moment with you.
Here is a collection of my favorite ideas of the night. What are yours?
- Have you ever thought about how smoking cigarettes or herb is just a way to focus on breath? Most people never take any time at all to focus on their breathing, but smokers do. Smoking is a deep meditation, and only limiting beliefs about smoking can ever make it "harmful".
- I just bought this book, Your Forces and How to Use Them, for my Kindle. The Secret widget always quotes Christian D. Larson so I thought I'd read some of his material for myself. Only $2 for Kindle!
- More intriguing reading for you: my friend suggested reading The Gospel of Thomas, an apparently repressed book of the Bible. "These are 'secret sayings', and are intended to be esoteric in nature. The Sayings are not intended to be interpreted literally, as their New Testament parallels often are, but to be interpreted symbolically."
- Watch The Hooping Life trailer! Flow toys are the greatest technology of our time... and of any time.
- Mr. Vit at UCllc showed Kelly and me this project his friend designed, saying "it's right up your alley!" Instructions for Happiness and Success* is a personal workbook for happiness and success, and I bet it's right up everyone's alley :]
- Thank you Betty for sharing this fantastic video: You.
- The Internet = common knowledge. Not one of us has an excuse to be blind. It is so exciting.
- Everyone has to jump in the rabbit hole sometime, somewhere. We're all making more rabbit holes for them, through our creative work and through sharing our ideas. Our lifestreams are rabbit holes. Our products are rabbit holes. Our knowing smiles are rabbit holes.
- Tim Tebow is in "it". What is "it"? Source. God. Flow. He's beckoning the rest from a very public place. Just another rabbit hole.
- And finally, my personal projects that I am obsessed with are:
- SoLD curriculum 2012
- A store for feeling good and raising one's vibration. A place to remember how to be in the Now.
- Recording TPP episodes that are more narrative.
This week is going to be the best ever, so rest up and tune your vibration! You get to choose how you feel, no matter what is going on in your reality, so feel the way you want to now and your whole week will reflect that. I love you!