Welcome to a somewhat revised, energized version of Gathering Momentum posts. Sometimes you just have to take a break from something to remember why you do it. Also, aren't I cute in my new office?
I am so grateful that I haven't had caffeine in three days and I feel better than I ever have. I have so much energy and I got up at 7:20am! It's 10:20pm! I slept way more when I was drinking six shots of espresso and a Red Bull every day!
I'm so grateful for the brainstorming sessions Kelly and I have been having. I am so grateful we get to work at UCllc together and get SO INCREDIBLY INSPIRED by it. Armin and Bryony are a flow machine! I've never felt so blessed to work for someone else. I am learning so much about running blogs and graphic design! It's like graphic design is a long lost lover I haven't seen since before grad school! I am so grateful to remember why I love being a graphic designer!
I am so grateful for new perspectives. I am so grateful to feel the best I've ever felt. I am so grateful for my perfect home and perfect kitties and perfect wife. I am so grateful I can feel the flow. I am so grateful I can feel it all coming. I am so grateful for my universal grocery list!
I see myself making new worksheets and podcasts and audio recordings and books. I see myself sticking to a concept and executing. I see myself in the flow. I see myself going higher and higher. I see how it's coming together. I see the flow. I am so grateful to be a part of it.
Wouldn't it be nice to turn on the TPP machine? Wouldn't it be nice to remember to make that call in the morning? Wouldn't it be nice to solidify this School of Life Design v2 concept tonight? Wouldn't it be nice to give more?
How am I expanding?
I am all that I can be. I am growing my business in ways I never imagined. I have greater access to the flow than ever before. I am more present than ever before. I am able to feel good longer and longer. I am able to feel good no matter what. It's so mellow, so chill. And yet so fun. It's almost like morphine. Who knew quitting caffeine would feel like morphine?!
What I want to feel today
- Excitement. Well, I already feel it. I guess I want to milk it. I am so excited for my site. I am so excited to be attracting such amazing new ideas about how to run my site. I am so excited to go to work every day. I am so excited for the opportunities and synchronicities I find in every now. I am so excited to be making new products. I'm excited to be doing my best work. I'm excited to WANT to work! I am excited to live in a pinhead solution. I am so excited that things are going so well. I am so excited my clothes fit me better every day!! SO EXCITED, wow I cannot begin to convey that excitement.
Today I intend let go. I intend to relax. I intend to take a break from thinking to just feel and be. I intend to sleep well and hard. I intend to have lucid dreams. I intend to remember my dreams. I intend to smile. I intend to bask.
I love taking life in new directions. I love being excited by change. I love seeing opportunity in everything. I love knowing that I am surrounded by indicators. I love knowing that this really does work, you just have to be persistent. I love that everything is coming together for us. I love that everyone is on the way up. I love that we're all doing our best work. I love that solutions are pouring into everyone's minds. I love that more and more people are feeling good, and they don't even have to try! I love that the world feels better! I love that this is a time of awakening! I love feeling so blessed to be alive!
And I really love affirmations and links too... and I love you!
Today's affirmations / thoughts to bookmark
- I am all that I can be.
- Be in the now.
Links I love
- Omg Eckhart Tolle you are my homeslice.
- On Work, by Kahlil Gibran. Gives me goosebumps. Did you know this guy is the third best-selling poet of all time??
- While I'm linking to Wikipedia, which I use daily, may I suggest donating to support their non-profitness if you are able?
- The Southwest Child Rebel Gardeners are incredible and they're on Art of the Menu!
- Have you witnessed the hilarity of Moustair yet?!
- And for creative employed types, I present: hovering art directors.
- Did you ever wonder the difference between screen printing and silkscreen? There isn't one. I don't think.
|Show me your tits!|