I am so grateful to be awake and alive and inspired. I am so grateful for fresh starts and new perspectives. I am so grateful for ultimate solutions all around me. I am so grateful for new ideas and opportunities! I am so grateful I feel so good! I am so grateful for contrast trampolines! I am so grateful for this trip! I am so grateful to be here!
I am so grateful to be writing and directing and organizing my thoughts. I am so grateful to have time to myself to think myself into alignment. I am so grateful for the Beats Antique Pandora station! I am so grateful for moka pots and Bustelo coffee. I am so grateful for all the conversations Kelly and I have at night on the porch. I am so grateful we got to spend so much time outside while housesitting. I am so grateful we got to spend so much time with the animals! I am so grateful we did laundry and cleaned up. I am so grateful for new yoga mats! I am so grateful for meditation. I am so grateful for Astrojax! I am so grateful for my site.
I'm so grateful to have my favorite ideas all lined up. They are!
- I have stepped into the trip/into the Now/into the flow full time!
- I am learning to rely on fewer crutches to feel good! I am doing the work myself more and more!
- I love choosing the path of most relief. It's getting easier to find.
- I love creating memes with Kelly! Memes are some inside joke or phrase that we say to each other all the time, and then we start seeing evidence of it in our reality. Some of my favs are "stock market's up!" & "we make friends everywhere we go!" & "people are in a good mood!"
- I am sending a clear, strong signal of confidence and love.
- I love focusing on my callings in life. Astrojax & life design! I love thinking of ways to up my practice. I love thinking of ways to work on my lifestream/life more!
- Get in the vortex and then act! Get in the vortex, get in the vortex, get in the vortex. The trip! The Now!
Wouldn't it be nice to have a clear pattern of thought to follow throughout the day? Wouldn't it be nice to find new ideas to write about and use? Wouldn't it be nice to be light and uplifting?
How am I expanding?
I love looking for ways to up my life design practice. Worksheets, lifestreaming & articles (thinking), meditation, exercise, flow toys, art (being). I love looking for ways to better direct my thoughts, stop thought, and ways to be funnier and have more fun. I love practicing!
Food is a drug like alcohol. I don't drink much anymore because it makes me feel less than great the next day. Food is the same, so why not eat less? It is not a source of happiness, only energy. I am transformed!
I want to be in the trip all the time. In the now. If I can remember life is a trip, I act accordingly. Go slow. Easy does it. Focus on the details. Be amazed. Stop thinking. Be in the miracle. Go with the flow.
I want to report back from the trip, from the Now, more and more. I want to write articles every day. How hard can it be? It's my passion, and it's time to up the ante. More video. More multimedia. More epiphanies. More flow. More channeling the universe.
I want to practice feeling my body from the inside more.
I want to practice the feeling of having a good poker hand. It feels like so much power! It feels like the flow moving REALLY fast.
I want to practice feeling good from the moment I wake up until the moment I fall asleep.
I want to practice visualization using the prompt "I see myself..."
I see myself...
I see myself playing. I see myself introducing everyone to Astrojax. I see myself illustrating the flow. I see myself connecting with others through play. I see myself laughing and dancing. I see myself as the universe looking at itself. I see myself as being mischievous and asking lots of questions. I see myself making jokes. I see myself being naughty. I see myself having the most fun of my life!
I see myself practicing my magick tricks (thinking about what I want in the moment & intentionally forgetting/letting the desire go while finding a way to have fun/feel good ((often via writing)), focusing on tiny details I love so I can expand them, focusing on powerful memetic phrases like "stock market's up!").
I see myself taking time to "be" more and more. I see myself meditating more than just 15 minutes a day. I see myself playing Astrojax for hours. I see myself sitting and staring. I see myself people watching. I see myself having staring contests or eyegazing parties. I see myself taking body pump in Vegas!
I see myself in perfect health. I see myself free of addictions and bad habits. I see myself in total flow. I see myself doing the work myself, every time. I see myself releasing resistance. I see myself keeping my focus all day.
I see myself being energized. I see myself maintaining my zen.
I see myself creating my best work. I see myself in my best creative flow. I see myself bursting with inspiration. I see myself writing articles every day. I see myself podcasting every day. I see myself writing/directing thought at every segment break. I see myself doing and being, doing and being, in a flowing sequence of 10101010101010101010101.
I see myself sending a clear, strong signal of confidence and love. I see myself with clarity and purity in my vibration. I see myself lighting up the way. I see myself uplifting. I see myself being the light. I see myself smiling. I see myself behaving boldly, as in a dream. I see myself challenging my experience. I see myself directing my experience. I see myself having the most fun of my life.
What I want to feel today
- The feeling of a having a good hand. It makes my heart pound. It makes me feel powerful. It makes me excited. It makes me super aware of the flow. It challenges me to keep my zen. It makes me remember this is a trip and it's whatever I want.
- The Feeling of relief, knowing, enchantment, astonishment... feeling blessed. Feeling grateful. Feeling appreciative. Feeling loved and loving. Getting it. Remembering the universal joke. I am god, and physical reality is the party! I am god and everything is working out. Trusting the process of life. Being in the Now. Isn't this so fun?! Everything goes my way. I'm the life of the party. I'm the center of the universe. This is my empire!
Today I intend to focus on what I want and nothing else.
- I am in the Now/the trip/the dream/the flow and behave accordingly.
- I report from the trip to process, synthesize, and expand the trip.
- I practice my magick tricks of real-time manifesting (using segment intending & thought direction writing) and expansion (using memetic inside jokes and universal grocery lists).
- I play and laugh and smile and have fun.
- I send a clear, strong signal of confidence and love.
Links I love
- Danielle Laporte on giving up time management. I LOVE HER. I love the idea of saying "no, thank you" to four things a day. Also - "Relentlessly focus on the one or two vocational desires that turn you on so much that envisioning doing JUST those things seems so fantastical that it borders on erotic pleasure." YES!