I am so grateful that focusing is my #1 priority. I'm so grateful that I can set an intention to take my practice to new levels and then I do. I'm so grateful I think in "posts". I'm so grateful I'm so in the flow. I'm so grateful to be keeping up with the expanded version of myself. I'm so grateful for everything I've learned the past few days.
I'm so grateful for new ideas, such as!
- Moments of contrast are points of leverage. When you experience contrast, the universe is shuffling the deck. So if you can be in alignment during moments of contrast, you can allow much greater, more positive change into your life much more quickly. With strong contrast comes strong desire, and with no resistance you can catch up instantly. It's the most exhilarating feeling there is!
- Being to being (instead of mind to mind) communication is EXQUISITE!! You can feel "one" with someone without ever involving the mind!
- WRITING IS A DRUG. Focusing thought through writing at every opportunity has taken my practice to ENTIRELY new levels! Everything is flowing! Life is effortless! The smallest points of contrast become huge opportunities! Writing, even just a few sentences of gratitude, is the best mood lifter I've found lately. Now that I'm so in the flow of thought direction, every time I write I get a boost of power.
- The power of focus is incredible. When you focus on the TINIEST details of things you like about a particular situation or person, they expand! Pretty soon you have ONLY things you like presenting themselves! It's so easy, you just have to make the effort to look for what you like! Focus on those things, blow them the eff up! You can transform any situation into everything you like just by finding the little details! The TINIEST details will seriously take over the rest and become the big details!!
I'm so grateful for depeche mode. I'm so grateful life has been so fun. I'm so grateful for red bull. I'm so grateful we take the time to focus! I'm so grateful I can choose to feel good no matter what. I'm so grateful I'm learning how to feel good unconditionally. I'm so grateful the universe keeps track of all my desires so I don't have to. I'm so grateful I work out! I'm so grateful I have such wonderful inspiration to work out! I'm so grateful I have a fitness muse! I'm so grateful to have a muse. More please!!
I'm so grateful I'm taking the time to write. It makes everything flow faster yet feel slower. It feels deliberate. It feels like knowing a dance routine really well, trusting your body to make the right moves. God I love the flow. I love the flow!!!!!!!
Wouldn't it be nice to have the best day of my life? Wouldn't it be nice to write at every opportunity? Wouldn't it be nice to get some sun? Wouldn't it be nice if my smoothie made itself? Wouldn't it be nice to write an article? Wouldn't it be nice to record a tpp ep with rocky? Wouldn't it be nice to play aj? Wouldn't it be nice to hoop? Wouldn't it be nice to go to circus? Wouldn't it be nice to flow through the rest of this day?
How am I expanding?
I want to feel rested, energized and excited. I want to flow. I want to have fun. I want to play and laugh. I want to attract more new thoughts. I want to keep taking my practice to new levels. I want to bask in my perfection. I want to focus on all the tiny details I love. I want to celebrate. I want to love as hard as I can. I want to flow as fast as I can. I want to compliment as hard as I can. I want to give all I can. I want to find more ways to be generous. I want to inspire. I want to uplift. I want to let it unfold. I want to let go. I want to love and feel loved. I want to have fun! I want to create!
What I want to feel today
- Ease and flow. Effortlessness. Everything is effortless in the vortex.
- Knowing. I am god in physical form. This is my dream. This is my creation. This is my best work. This is SO EXCITING AND FUN!
- Being to being connection. I can feel you without looking at you, without saying a word. I can feel your wholeness, our oneness. I can feel your joy, and when we connect our joy explodes like fireworks.
Today I intend to focus as much as I possibly can. Today I intend to keep the momentum building. Today I intend to keep feeling the feeling. Today I intend to love as hard as I can. Today I intend to flow. Today I intend to remember I am god in physical form. This is my best work. It's all for me, by me. I intend to appreciate and love. I intend to let go.
I love tripping when I'm dead sober. I love that I can think myself into heaven. I love that I can think myself into alignment. I love that I can control my thoughts. I love that it gets SO MUCH EASIER. I love that I now find contrast to be EXCITING, because it means I've reached a point of leverage and I can pivot myself up higher than ever before. I love my cats. I love dogsitting. I love writing with my wife. I love inspiring each other. I love that I have a wife. I love being in the flow!!!
Things I appreciate
I appreciate the shocks of insight I get when I let go. I appreciate that I'd rather feel good than be a lazy thinker. I appreciate that I do the work every single day. I appreciate that I get better and better at thought direction/conscious creation every single day. I appreciate that my life gets easier every single day. I appreciate that I get to love more every day. I appreciate how far my practice has come. I appreciate how little effort it takes to feel good. I appreciate how focused I am. I appreciate the world I've created. I appreciate the here and now. I appreciate how every single moment ever has lead up to this one, and I get to live and create in it, right NOW. I appreciate how much I practice being in the moment. I appreciate it when I remember to be present. I appreciate it Kelly winks at me and rubs me and tells me she loves me and is affectionate. I appreciate when I'm affectionate and loving. I appreciate it when I give in and say yes to what is. I appreciate it when I feel like god. I appreciate feeling the flow. I appreciate how deliciously perfect this experience is.