I am so grateful for time to focus. I'm so grateful we got to make sushi for my dad's birthday. I'm so grateful for this site.
Top ten things I'm grateful for this morning:
- RETURNING TO BODY PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
- My cute new workout shirt!
- The jams on Pandora
- Being up early and actually feeling rested!!!!
- Kelly and I are both in great moods!!
- My kitties who are SO CUTE AND SCAMPERING
- Diet mountain dew!!
- Parties to go to today!
- Cheerios for breakfast!
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to do every track effortlessly? Wouldn't it be nice to be back to my normal squat weight in a week? Wouldn't it be nice to return to kickboxing too? Wouldn't it be nice to go for a bike ride? Wouldn't it be nice to be fully recovered? Wouldn't it be nice to decide I'm fully recovered and then be it? And then see it?
How am I expanding?
I am fully recovered! I can do everything I used to and more! I am light and free and confident and fun.
I am inspired. I am focused. I am flowing. I a magician! Whatever I desire is already mine. This is a lucid dream. I am free to be or do or have anything I wish. I accept the abundance the universe provides me. I am so full of love and joy! I love unconditionally! I say yes to what is.
Today I expect to feel my best. Today I expect to challenge my limiting beliefs. Today I expect everything to unfold perfectly, like it always, always does! Today I expect to have fun!
What I want to feel today
- Creative satisfaction. My best work!
- Unconditional love. I say yes to what is. Everything is a solution.
- Confidence! I am in control of my experience! Be it, SEE IT.
- Strength, agility, FLOW. I trust my body to do what it knows to do. Perfect timing.
Today I intend to project love and joy. Today I intend to have fun and be light. Today I intend to take nothing seriously! Today I intend to flow from one scene to the next. Today I choose focus and freedom.
I love feeling so good on a Saturday morning! I love getting a full night of sleep AT NIGHT! I love feeling excited and ready for this beautiful day!!!