I am taking a Facebook sabbatical for one week. Hooray!
I am creating as much as possible. I am consuming as little as possible. I am loving as much as possible. I do not hesitate. I live in the now. I am the now. I am the flow of well being.
My lifestream RSS is being taken care of. I can let it go.
Our new shopping cart is going so well! Kelly has so many good ideas! She's so good at ecommerce! I can let it go.
My rent and bills are paid. I can let thoughts about money go.
Think about what you want. Let go. Practice The Feeling.
I am refreshed and energized and back on top. I Know.
What does it feel like to know? It feels like getting everything you want but not being overly excited about it - you just KNOW that's how it's supposed to be. The only excitement is bodily - it comes in goosebumps, telling you that YES this is a gift from the universe and all of life is a gift from the universe, focus on this focus on this get more of this this is what you wanted!
Times I have felt knowing:
- When Twin Peaks music played and I got all my wishes and felt liked.
- When talking to T about dreaming and it was almost too far!
- Driving to the Y, realizing that I have the choice to feel good in every moment, seeing ponies and sunsets and sunshine meat.
- When I dreamt about employees and found an employee! My life is a Gossip Girl episode.
- The first time I played AJ... ECSTASY
- On my birthday, first when I went to my sister's and then when on an adventure with friends and everything unfolded perfectly to the soundtrack playing on Pandora.
- Learning how to hoop with Caterina and Ciara! DEEP.
- Always seeing S at the most synchronous times.
- When playing AJ for Sheima's video!
- When winning at poker and knowing why.
Make the choice to feel good NOW. Manifestations don't make you feel good! They are only INDICATORS of feeling good!
This is a lucid dream. You can be or do or have anything you want. So think about what you want. Let it go. And practice The Feeling!!
Links I love
- An Android powered watch-phone!
- The Hot Half-Dozen featuring Molly Crabapple. HOT.
- I so want to do this! Go without email for 30 days?!
- Miss Tess is always inspiring me with her style and couture! Behold, the Danger Twins!
- Allison sent me some great links to read! Magic as a Metaphor for Ubiquitous Computing reminds me of the power of metaphor. Enchanted Objects and People makes me so excited about augmented reality. And From Water Moons to Digital Angels connects virtual worlds and Buddhism - what if technology focused on spiritual guidance?!?! Love it
- I am so inspired by Etsy!! Pocket tails, dread wraps, this crazy skirt, and this gorgeous utility belt! I love this seller! I think these works call for some Pinteresting...
- I'm loving this article of Pavlina's about squashing negative thought patterns.
- Omg Penelope Trunk you are so funny!
P.S. Check out the School Supply store for all your life design needs!