I am so grateful my sister Kerri is in town! I am so grateful we got to spend time with her last night! Sisters unite!
I am so grateful we found a new convenience/grocery store that is the COOLEST EVER! They have EVERYTHING! Including a billion beers and frosting!
I am so grateful for my family and friends. I am so grateful that the best things in life really are free. I am so grateful for the abundance that surrounds us. I am so grateful for my relief-filled dreams.
I am so grateful I got up early to have time to write. I am so grateful there is leftover smoothie in the fridge. I am so grateful we get to go to my parents' today. I am so grateful to be alive! I am so grateful we got so much accomplished this week! I am so grateful I've made so much vibrational progress! I am so grateful I practice every single day! I am so grateful for all the RELIEF around me! I am so grateful for my wife! I am so grateful to live in Austin! I am so grateful I deleted my photos off my phone! I am so grateful for my kitties! I am so grateful I'm backing up my computer! I am so grateful I am good at backups! I am so grateful to be where I am right now!
Wouldn't it be nice to have a great time with my family tonight!? Wouldn't it be nice to go on a bikeride later? Wouldn't it be nice to take a walk after dinner? Wouldn't it be nice to cross off all the things on my to do list, or just let them go? Wouldn't it be nice to get a car wash? Wouldn't it be nice to express my love? Wouldn't it be nice to play all day? Wouldn't it be nice to find more new music to listen to? Wouldn't it be nice to feel more and more moments of knowing every single day?
What do I want?
I convey my knowing with my eyes and smile. I show you the magick of life and know it deeper through sharing.
What I want to feel today
I want to continue to feel knowing. I want to collect all the memories I have when I felt knowing and memorize them! Then I have a mental list to run down to practice the feeling whenever I can!
- The first time I played Astrojax. The AJs became an extension of my body immediately and gave me my first conscious flow experience. I got "it". I saw the perfect unfolding and magick of life. I felt ecstatic.
- On my birthday this year. I had a rough couple hours and got pretty upset. I finally decided to go see my sister and friends, who surprised me with gifts and fun. I felt so loved and cared for. And so much relief.
- While listening to music, playing handbells and playing AJ on a spiritual journey. I saw the fabric of life. It unfolded perfectly and was made of love. The music corresponded with my epiphany. I saw the connection between my waking and lucid dream states but realized there was no rush to make the two meet.
- On a different adventure, I witnessed my thoughts creating. The main message was "it's whatever you want." I knew my power as a creator, and I knew my oneness with all consciousness. I knew that there was no such thing as lack - only abundance. I felt such deep gratitude for all the entities before me who contributed to the creation of this leading edge now. I realized no one knew the final answer - we were all just taking the chance at life. And every single time it was worth the risk. I saw the beauty of my thoughts creating in real time. I also saw the playfulness of the universe illustrated by Astrojax-like movements combined with laughter.
- Driving home from the Y after a blissful kickboxing and body pump workout, I felt the flow/euphoria continue on and on and on. It felt like gears in my head spinning, and I had no thoughts, only the feeling of knowing. I knew the magick of my life. I knew the value of letting go. I knew the value of being without thought.
- Driving TO the Y on another occasion, I started feeling bad, then I stopped myself and thought "you have the choice to feel good in every single moment. Choose it now." So I did, and several synchronicities involving ponies, the sunset, a white Hummer and a crush flowed immediately.
- When I did my taxes and got a huge refund! I realized then that every single thing I want already exists RIGHT in front of my face, but I can only access the best things with the best vibration. I truly cannot see abundance if I do not vibrate abundance. I must be attuned to that which I desire to be able to perceive it.
- When I found 11 cents on the ground yesterday and it lead to the perfect evening. Kelly had to remind me that a dime and a penny equal 11 cents - I am so grateful she always alerts me to magick!
Today I intend to collect more and more moments of knowing and string them along a necklace of memories to wear in my thoughts daily.
I love poetry. I love that all of life is poetry. I love that Kelly sleeps in sometimes and gives me time to write in solitude. I love writing. I love my family. I love looking for more moments of knowing.
11 things I'm excited about today
- Memorizing the memories of knowing I have!
- Seeing my parents!
- Hanging out with my sisters and James and Kelly!
- Seeing all the animals!
- Playing with toys!
- Hopefully cleaning some jewelry!
- Beautiful drive to the country!
- Bike ride!
- Being on the lookout for magick in every moment!
- Reminding myself that everything in my reality is an indicator of my vibration!
- Dad's chili!!
10 things I appreciate about myself
- I am powerful
- I am confident
- I am prolific
- I am endlessly creative and inspired
- I am beautiful
- I am abundant
- I am loving
- I know
- I am practiced
- I am a magician. I am an ambassador to now.
Advice from Clair
Clair, how can I remember the magick in every moment?
Practice the feeling of knowing. Practice looking for magick. All ANYTHING takes is practice. Set the intention and know it is on the way. Everything is magick. Look for it.
Telling my future
There is only now.
What does your about page say today?
My life is my practice.
Today's affirmations / thoughts to bookmark
- Life is magick.
- I know.
Links I love
- KATWISE'S SWEATERS! GO LOOK! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! Also look at her photos for pix of her house, she is MAGICK!
- I love memes. Urlesque gots em.
- How I Shaped My Reality Through Hoop Dance by the beautiful Jess!!
- Have trouble meditating? Try doing nothing for two minutes with the help of this site.
- I woke up from a dream where I was tracing the path of a 4 circle open link celtic knot with my eyes. As I did, I felt complete calm come over me and thought "take the time." I looked up the meaning and liked what I found, closed path knots usually mean infinity or eternity and I believe that was the source of the relief I was seeing/feeling.