I am so grateful for LINODE VPS HOSTING! Recommended to me by the esteemed E-TARD, Linode provides Virtual Private Server hosting on a Linux operating system. What this means: when successfully transferred to Linode, my site will be able to handle way more traffic, be way more secure, and I will have way more control over what goes down. I also won't have to worry about getting shut down for traffic spikes, adult content or getting hacked! After I figure out the whole hot mess and successfully transfer jessicamullen.com there, I'll teach you all about it! I'm keeping track of every step of the process so hopefully what I'm learning will be useful to you one day!
I'm so grateful for my limited Unix experience when I was a computer science major! Using command line is coming back to me! I AM SO GRATEFUL I bought this hosting because it is SO MUCH FUN to learn a new operating system!!! I am so grateful it's so inexpensive, only $20/month!! I'm so grateful I can upgrade easily at any time!
I'm so grateful to be learning so much about hosting. Basically VPS hosting means I rent a virtual computer of my very own, and I can do whatever I want with it. But that means I have to turn it into a web server myself! I have to INSTALL web server software (Apache) on it mySELF! Isn't that weird?! Like what does that even mean?! Then I installed MySQL and PHP, it's all so fascinating!
I'm so grateful to be upgrading my hosting because it means my site is BLOWIN UP! I'm officially pro! I'm so grateful I'm learning how to do the VPS hosting myself because I feel SO POWERFUL. You can do whatever you want on the Internet if you know how it works!! Hahahaha I don't know if you can feel my excitement but getting a VPS server is like the most exciting project I've had since learning to build my first website. SO MUCH POWER. SO MUCH CONTROL. So fascinating to see how the Internet really works!
I'm SO GRATEFUL for the Internet!!! I'm so grateful I think it's so FUN!
I'm so grateful I took a break from my lucid dreaming attempts for two nights because I GOT FREAKED OUT lol!! I'm so grateful I'm ready to dive back in!
I'm SO GRATEFUL FOR NEW TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so grateful I finally made the financial abundance worksheet. I'd been thinking about it for months. I'm so grateful for two of my favorite creative activities in the world right now - making worksheets and writing proofs! I'm so grateful my other favorite activity is PLAYING! I have come so far in my life... back to being a child ;P
I'm so grateful I'm bold. I'm so grateful I'm challenging. I'm so grateful I make people think. I'm so grateful I make myself think. I'm so grateful for this beautiful life experience. I'm so grateful there is so much beauty and love in the world. I'm so grateful for everything I know. I'm so grateful for everything I get to learn. I'm so grateful to be taking breaths and writing words and listening to sounds! I'm so grateful for this beautiful life!
Wouldn't it be nice to get a polar pop?! Wouldn't it be nice to finish Kerri's project tonight? Wouldn't it be nice to see our girls at Spiderhouse? Wouldn't it be nice to chill with S? Wouldn't it be nice to get some exercise today? Wouldn't it be nice to practice hooping and AJ? Wouldn't it be nice to go to Circus on Sunday? Oh nevermind, wouldn't it be nice to be at PLAY IMMERSION on Sunday?! Ask and it is given!
Wouldn't it be nice to hoop by the pool tonight? Wouldn't it be nice to get groceries?! Wouldn't it be nice to have a smoothie and raw mock tuna? Wouldn't it be nice to practice feeling abundant multiple times a day?! Wouldn't it be nice to meditate?!
What I want to feel today
Today I intend to follow my inspiration. Today I intend to do what feels easiest. Today I intend to have fun with my wife. Today I intend to play. Today I intend to feel good!
I love the English language! I love remembering how to properly use whose!
I love Astrojax, and playing, and hooping, and flow arts, and making worksheets, and writing proofs, and writing in general, and cloudy cool days, and new sex toys, and Kelly making me breakfast, and having all the time in the world to do whatever I want, and my iPhone, and checking things off my to do list, and having fun, and working out, and walking around, and running, and swimming, and moving my body pretty much any way I can, and feeling good!
11 things I'm excited about today
- I realized why I'm so good at the Internet. I know how to Google - which means, whenever I want to do something that I don't know how, I trust the answer exists online, somewhere. I spend so much time loving and appreciating the Internet that I only have good feelings for it - so when I ask it for something (via google), it always delivers because I already KNOW it will!
- playing with my new server!!!!!!!!!!!
- going to see Circus at Spiderhouse!!
- Going shopping with my wife!
- playing with new toys...
- hoooooping, hopefully outside!
- Playing AJ!
- Finishing Kerri's project!
- Checking more things off my list!
10 things I appreciate about myself
- I'm bold
- I have confidence in my ideas
- I'm gorgeous
- I have great teeth
- I kick ass in kickboxing
- I can lift mad weight!
- I'm generous
- I love myself!
- I started asking questions a long time ago
- I got to be a Catholic school girl
Advice from Clair
Who cares? Have fun!
Telling my future
Having fun everywhere I go!
What does your about page say today?
I am an ambassador to the next level.
Today's affirmations / thoughts to bookmark
- I feel so good I'm in the flow.
- Focus on it, get more of it.
- I am an ambassador to the next level.
Links I love
- Want to come to Play Immersion with us this weekend?!!!
- Kari at the Y is teaching a new class, pure barre. Looks SO FUN. Definitely trying it.
- What's your Wu-Name?! Mine's The Lonely Donkey Kong ;P
- Penelope Trunk's new rules for self-publishing.
- I love referencing ancient janky grammar sites! What words to capitalize in a title.
- Thank you to David for reminding me of my love of Elbow, here is my favorite song of their's