I'm often asked, "What do you do?" I usually reply with "I'm in the business of being" or "I run a lifestream monetization company." I talk all about my work in this interview on galadarling.com. But what I really am is a metaphysical philosopher–I spend my time thinking about the true nature of reality.
In the past year, I have developed a perspective on life that has taken me from depression, an eating disorder and self-harm to a magickal, perfectly unfolding life of love, bliss and fun. The journey was like being a pirate in uncharted waters, and I was handsomely rewarded with all the treasures life has to offer.
I want to share this perspective with you because life is more fun when we are all enjoying it. Suspend any disbelief for a moment and ponder these ideas. They changed my life permanently for the better, and they might do the same for you.
These are the basic tenets that drive my existence. I have pulled them from various influences, including Abraham-Hicks, Wayne Dyer, Steve Pavlina, Gala Darling, Louise Hay, and Deepak Chopra. They are the constraints within which I operate:
- My awareness of something creates it. My thoughts create my self and my life. What I think about, I bring about.
- Feeling good feels good. It is good to feel good. Feeling good is the most important thing I can do. Life is supposed to be fun!
- Whatever I focus on expands. When I focus on love and gratitude, I find more to love and be grateful for.
- Limiting beliefs and negative thoughts are the root of unhappiness.
- We are all one, but in physical reality we are perfect, unique extensions of the whole. Each of us has an individual perspective on life that is valuable to the whole because we each expand the universe with our thoughts. Everyone's ideas have equal value.
- Life is an infinite flow of well being. Negative thoughts are the only thing that can ever block the flow.
- We connect to the flow of well being with love. The Golden Rule is the only guide to life you need.
What these principles boil down to is this: love yourself first, focus on feeling good and what you like about your life, and all the rest will fall into place.
Applying this philosophy to everyday life
It's easy to believe that love is at the core of happiness, but how do we get from here to there?
- All you have to do to start down the path of love, bliss and magick is think about what you're grateful for. Whatever you focus on expands.
- Let go of all negative thought.
- Practice the feelings you want to receive experiences that produce those feelings.
- Use a website to document your gratitude and love. Your website is a great place to focus your practice, because it helps you build confidence in your ideas, provides a multimedia creative outlet, and inspires other people with your positivity. Everyone likes feeling good–wouldn't it be nice if it was you helping them feel better?
- The School of Life Design can guide you through applying this philosophy to your own life step by step. Read through each lesson and do the exercises. By the end of the course your life will be transformed!
Monetizing this philosophy
After spending time looking for the things you like about life, your passions will start revealing themselves. As you grow to love yourself more, you begin to trust your inspiration and ideas. Following your passion and sharing it with a website is the fastest way to making money living the life of your dreams.
By loving ourselves, trusting the universe and focusing on what we want, our lives flow effortlessly and blissfully. Each one of us has a unique perspective and message to share with the world. With self-love comes confidence in our ideas, which we can then share to help others learn to feel good. Helping others feel good results in wealth and abundance, because since we are all one being, it is only through giving that we can receive.