Good morning! I am so grateful to be up in the morning again! We stayed up from 6a Wednesday until about 2pm yesterday... then slept until 6 this morning. Weird schedule but I'm so grateful for it because we're still on diurnal! WE GET TO PLAY OUTSIDE TODAY! I'm so grateful for the beautiful Texas weather! I'm so grateful I get to get my hair cut today! I'm so grateful my stylist is working today! I'm so grateful I get to try a new Birds today! I'm so grateful I'm all nicely groomed and refreshed! I'm so grateful for my hot shower and backrubs from Kelly! I'm so grateful we got to hang out with S yesterday and have a wonderful conversation and play AJs! I'm so grateful for our deep friendship!
I'm so grateful the marathon pro photos are up! I'm so grateful we had such a great time at the marathon! I'm so grateful we're so into fitness! I'm so grateful we get to walk to Auditorium Shores today and play more AJ! I'm so grateful we have so many different AJ to play with! I'm so grateful I have 2 pairs that need new batteries or balls and I know how to fix them! I'm so grateful we have plenty of cash to get groceries today! I'm so grateful we don't need that much! I'm so grateful for our food business!
I'm so grateful for this beautiful card from Kelly. Look at that little black bean pet! ADORABLE. I'm so grateful my birthday is coming up! I'm so grateful I get to celebrate for 2 weeks! I'm so grateful I enjoy celebrating my birthday now! I'm so grateful for Kelly and how she takes such good care of me.
I'm so grateful for all the people who have signed up for The School of Life Design Forum. I'm so grateful for early adopters. I'm so grateful that I'm so excited to be pouring my energy into the forum! I'm so grateful to have a fun place to hang out! I'm so grateful for the wonderful people I've interacted with in there so far! I'm so grateful the installation and upgrade of the forum has gone so smoothly. I'm so grateful I know how to do custom page templates on my site! I'm so grateful for people who buy the book alone too. I'm so grateful for all the support I've been receiving from people. I'm so grateful for the success the School of Life Design has had! I'm so grateful the project is still in infancy! I'm so grateful to be working on it! I'm so grateful the school has expanded into the forum! I'm so grateful for all the inspiration I have! I'm so grateful for all the people taking similar journeys with me!
I'm so grateful I know what I know. I know I'm a vibrational being. I know nothing really matters. I know that all of life is good, no matter what humans judge it to be. I know that all expansion is good. I know that there is only a flow of well being and that anything that doesn't feel good is just negative thought blocking the flow of well being. I know that negative thoughts are the only thing that hold anyone back from achieving anything. I know that the more I practice positive thoughts, the more joyful my life becomes and the more I become one with the stream of well being. I know that I can choose to jump in the flow at any time. I know that it is a choice. I know that part of what is so amazing about physical reality is that we have the choice to have negative thought if we want it. I know that I am a conscious creator and that I create my reality with my thoughts. I know that there is no separate thinker - only my thoughts. My thoughts are all that make me. Even my memories are just thoughts.
I'm so grateful that I know the meaning of life. I'm so grateful that I asked the questions and found the answers. I'm so grateful that when people ask for advice, all it takes to find the answer is to think and feel, think and feel. Eventually the answer will be there. The answers are in the air. Every problem has an equal solution. The bigger the problem, the bigger the solution. Everything always works out. I'm so grateful that I can help people with advice. I'm so grateful that I know that the answer to problems is to let them go. I'm so grateful that the universe works things out if you can let them go. I'm so grateful that I have an emotional guidance system. I'm so grateful I listen to my emotions and what feels best. I'm so grateful for DUBSTEP.
Wouldn't it be nice to get my haircut? Wouldn't it be nice to get our groceries? Wouldn't it be nice to walk to Auditorium Shores and play AJ? Wouldn't it be nice to come up with 7 new ideas for the forum? Wouldn't it be nice to write another article or two this weekend? Wouldn't it be nice to keep attracting more and more like minded women who want to make a living with their websites? Wouldn't it be nice to hang out with Joy and Betty tonight? Wouldn't it be nice to watch Avatar and that other movie with S tonight? Wouldn't it be nice to make tacos & muffs for ourselves? Wouldn't it be nice to take Pwny for a walk on her leash? Wouldn't it be nice to take Pwn and Lint for a walk at the same time, on the beach? Wouldn't it be nice to work on the Joystorm site? Wouldn't it be nice to feel that same crazy inspiration to work again? Wouldn't it be nice to go with the flow and catch up with the expansion? Wouldn't it be nice to let go and let the universe guide me towards my next action? Wouldn't it be nice to direct my thoughts today? Wouldn't it be nice to be in a really great mood and positively influence everyone around me to smile and laugh and have fun? Wouldn't it be nice to have limitless energy? Wouldn't it be nice to have the best day of my life?
What I want to feel today
- the feeling of abundance!
- the feeling of new ideas!
Today I intend to go with the flow and enjoy my beautiful life.
I love dubstep so much! I love Astrojax so much! I love being vegan so much! I love hanging out in the forum so much! I love all the new online friends I have! I love the idea of meeting them in person! I love working on my site! I love working myself into a good mood! I love that getting in a good mood is my work! I love that I feel so calm and full of knowing! I love practicing feelings! I love meditating! I love knowing that everything is unfolding perfectly!
11 things I'm excited about today
- My new signature, "Love! And exclamation points!"
- My new favorite phrase that describes feeling excited: feeling like I just swallowed a bag of fluffy kitties! Haha thanks Shannon ^_^
- Kelly learned how to make a real ebook in xhtml/epub format! WHAT AN AWESOME SKILL TO HAVE.
- I worked out all the bugs in the forum!!!!! Thank you to the early adopters who helped me!!
- Holy cow I upgraded WordPress to 3.1 and it broke some plugins, The Loop Codex helped me fix it! (basically RYO category visibility didn't work with 3.1 (but they've released an update!), so ALL my posts were showing up on my front page, instead of just articles. yikes!)
- I also fixed my RSS feed which got a little effed from the plugin debacle, if you subscribe to my articles with rss and got a bunch of gathering momentum posts in the feed, sorry about that! Should be all fixed now :] You can subscribe to the gathering momentum/lifestream posts here.
- I made a banner to The School of Life Design Forum/Get a Website, Get Happy, Get Paid if anyone would like to put a link in her sidebar! If you do I would love if you could link to this post :]
- ( . Y . )
- I help people allow.
- We had the most incredible conversation with our friend S yesterday. It was like a magickal dance. Everything is beautiful, happening at the perfect time, and in the right place.
- We get to AJ in the park today! And we're bring a hat for monies!
10 things I appreciate
About Birds barbershop
- They do walkins!
- I always get a great cut
- The stylists are always cool
- My cuts are always under $40
- They offer you a beer when you walk in!
- They always have rockin decor
- They have lots of locations
- My new favorite stylist is up at the Burnet location today!
- I don't have to go through the hassle of looking for a new salon every time my stylist leaves
- They have free video games!
Advice from Clair
If you don't feel the flow of inspiration today, just go with the flow and you'll already be in it. Let source guide you towards your higher self.
Telling my future
Today is SUMMER and BBQs and FUN!
Interview with myself
Why should people join The School of Life Design Forum?
It's a place for me to teach (and learn) web design combined with positive psychology.
I have a masters in Design and a BFA in Graphic Design. My thesis is called "lifestreaming as a life design methodology". I've taught web design courses at University of Illinois and University of Texas. I definitely know what I'm doing in terms of teaching design!
The forum is a place to ask questions and get support. It feels like a big risk to strike off on your own and start a site, hoping to make money from it. But if you combine a good mentor with a good community to support you, and do the work to direct your thoughts yourself, you have no choice but mad success! Then you get to be self employed, only do the work you want to do, and follow your passions in life! All while sharing with other people to help them on their own journeys to enlightenment and love.
I like this question, I'll get more into detail later!
- Go with the flow!
Links I love
- playing with some Astrojax Saturn X-Tra Brights!
- Like Attracts Like, a fascinating Wikipedia article
- We're publishing a Daily Self Love Worksheet Journal on Lulu! And a Momentum Gathering one!
- radmentalhealth.com posted about The Icarus Project: Navigating the Space Between Brilliance and Madness. What a beautiful concept!
- You can now get emails whenever I post a new article on my site! (I use Feedburner to get it all set up.)
- We got new sheets from CSN!
- I'm loving Jetta Vegas' feedback page! I want one!
- An excellent post on 3 free WordPress themes
- I really need to go see my stylist at Birds this week!
- Rita Flores made an awesome iPad portrait of me on her site! SO COOL!
I am starting a series of portraits of bloggers who inspire me and my first subject is Jessica Mullen. I discovered Jessica Mullen’s blog about a month ago through Gala Darling’s blog post “I want to be a…Lifestreamer“. Since then I’ve been visiting her blog regularly and reading about how to become a lifestreamer. Jessica has a very positive site and I like to check it out for inspiration and insights into blogging. She also creates worksheets and you can see one of them here. My painting is from one of her photos on her site, using Toonpaint, Brushes and ArtRage on my iPad.
- Zen Habits has a great new post - Can't Find a Dream Job? Create Your Own.
- Two-year-old uses medical marijuana to beat brain tumor
- Research study of psilocybin mystical experience seeking volunteers
- Follow me on Pinterest!
- Also I suddenly love Skrillex