I am so grateful for english muffins for breakfast before the big race! I am so grateful I just found $32 I didn't know we had! Abundance! I'm so grateful I know everything happens at the exact right time. I'm so grateful I can let go, trust source, and have fun! I'm so grateful for my positive attitude! I'm so grateful for all the incredible things I know are coming my way today! Today is going to be so magickal I can taste it!
Wouldn't it be nice if we ran a large portion of the race? Wouldn't it be nice if we finished in 3 hours or less? Wouldn't it be nice if we had the best time ever? Wouldn't it be nice if we made lots of friends? Wouldn't it be nice to stay relaxed, refreshed and full of love the whole race? Wouldn't it be nice if I was able to direct my thoughts consciously the entire time? Wouldn't it be nice to have time to take a shower before we leave? Wouldn't it be nice to have the best half marathon of my life? I am getting so so excited for it!
What I want to feel today
Today I intend to laugh my ass off! Today I intend to interact with everyone with love! Today I intend to maintain a good attitude all day! Today I intend to have fun at the Austin Half Marathon! Today I intend to take nothing seriously! Today I intend to direct my experience! Today I intend to let life live me!!!!
I love life! I love running! I love coffee! I love trying new things like not sleeping before a race! I love that I don't care! I love that nothing matters! I love that I can choose to make everything fun! I love that I can choose to be stress free! I love that I am so prepared for this race! I love that I know exactly what to bring! I love that after noon the race will be OVER! I love linty and pwny and kelly and everyone! I love stickers and beaches and sparkles and colors and astrojax! I love COFFEEEEEEEE!
11 things I'm excited about today
- I really like this blogger tipping system at ukeleleunderground.com
- 13 miles! Woot! Exercise! Finally!
- Eating massive amounts of carbs after!
- Getting my marathon shirt!
- Picking up Bridgette!
- Laughing and laughing and laughing!
- Coming home to WORK after!
- OMG KELLY IS MAKING SO MUCH PROGRESS ON KERRI'S EBOOK!
- We get to go back to Pump tomorrow!
- I LOVE WORKING ON MY PROJECTS!
- ONE MORE! WE DIDN'T SLEEP BEFORE THE RACE BECAUSE WE ARE GOING ON A VISION QUEST! TIPPING POINT EPIPHANIES! OMFG I LOVE MY LIFE!
10 things I appreciate
About my attitude!
- I choose to feel good!
- I love myself!
- I make everything fun!
- My smile lights up the world!
- I always see the positive aspects!
- I can manifest money out of thin air!
- I can manifest a good mood with little effort!
- I can help others feel good!
- I am healthy because I am happy!
- I get to have joy before physical manifestations I think will bring me joy!
Advice from Clair
Have fun on your vision quest!
Telling my future
Today is the trippiest day of my life.
Interview with myself
Why would you choose to not sleep before running a half marathon?
So we can have a vision quest and have mad revelations and be silly and goofy and not give a fuck!!!!!!!
- Everything is fun and easy!
- My body is my terminal to the universe!
- Today is the trippiest day of my life! Everything is an indicator!
Links I love
- A Sequence of Lines Consecutively Traced by Five Hundred Individuals
- I love it when people win money in Vegas!
- Here is an achingly beautiful tale of healing through altered states and living in many worlds at once.
- The Moment I Knew - a guest post on Momentum Gathering (the blog) about remembering the fire of knowing what you want to do when you're 7 years old.
- I like Quinn at Urban Soul Retrieval
- What If You Only Had 20 Blog Posts Left? I'd like to brainstorm that one...
- I got CommentLuv on my site! Do you like it?
- OMFG MAKE FRACTALS IN YOUR BROWSER! THANK YOU GOOGLE! Math is awesome.
- My friend Meaghan Dee was interviewed at DesignHouse147 about her postcard project, so awesome!
- Paris Presents Her iPhone App On David Letterman! SHE IS SO SMART. And hot. And 30.
- Inspired Type!
P.P.S. I love you.