Wouldn't it be nice to go to bed early tonight and wake up at 4am? Wouldn't it be nice to have fun at the HALF MARATHON tomorrow?! Wouldn't it be nice to record an awesome podcast about it? Wouldn't it be nice to publish all our backlogged podcasts? Wouldn't it be nice to record more audio podcasts? Wouldn't it be nice to get that Y episode up on Monday? Wouldn't it be nice to get the cooking done on Monday or even tomorrow? Wouldn't it be nice to watch that movie with Stephen? Wouldn't it be nice lucid dream tonight? Wouldn't it be nice to remember to write down my dreams? Wouldn't it be nice to finish the ebook tomorrow? Wouldn't it be nice to keep feeling this good? Wouldn't it be nice to do all our workouts next week? Run 3, 5, 3, 7 (miles), go to Body Pump 3 times and Kickboxing twice? Wouldn't it be nice to try more raw recipes and eat 90% raw?
Wouldn't it be nice to have fun in every interaction with other people? Wouldn't it be nice to see my body transforming into being SUPER CUT? I know that one's coming for sure ;] Wouldn't it be nice to get back into sewing and make some of my own clothes? Wouldn't it be nice to play Astrojax by the pool in our swimsuits? Wouldn't it be nice to record some AJ videos outside soon? Wouldn't it be nice to upload that AJ fetish video to C4S soon? Wouldn't it be nice to have time to execute all the fun projects I want to do? Wouldn't it be nice to allow things unfold naturally? Wouldn't it be nice let go?
Wouldn't it be nice if the race went really well tomorrow? Wouldn't it be nice if we ran most of it? Wouldn't it be nice if we remembered to bring everything we need, like magick pellets, the camera, advil, and bandaids? Oh and AJs lol. Wouldn't it be nice to work on the Joystorm site? Wouldn't it be nice to have the best run of my life tomorrow? Wouldn't it be nice to have the best night of my life?
What I want to feel today (slash tomorrow)
- Rested and healthy
Today I intend to go to sleep early! Today I intend to let things unfold. Today I intend to go with the flow. Today I intend to love myself and my body.
I love my strong healthy body! I love playing Astrojax! I love documenting so many aspects of my life! I love knowing how to take good photos! I love having so much experience in typography, imagemaking, web development and photography! I love being a designer! I love being a philosopher! I love LIVING MY PERFECT LIFE!
11 things I'm excited about today
- Wearing my bikini as clothes because it's hot out again!!!!!
- I finally figured out how to clean this nasty dirt off our Nikon! It was under the... thing that flips up when you click the shutter. I had to put it on a 25'' exposure so I could blow air & brush off BEHIND the... thing. AND IT WORKED! I LET SOURCE CLEAN OUR CAMERA AND IT WORKED! NO MORE BLACK SPOTS IN OUR PHOTOS OMG!!!
- We recorded our first Astrojax fetish video footage today!!!!
- Um... TOMORROW IS THE HALF MARATHON! HAHA how fun.
- My throat doesn't hurt, I don't feel tired, I AM FINALLY 100% BETTER!
- We've been playing with extra bright Saturn Astrojax and they are SO DREAMY
- We have delicious raw food in the fridge!
- We have a massive food order to fulfill and I can't wait to get to it! Hopefully tomorrow.
- I love working on my new worksheet!
- I'm going to get a hula hoop!
10 things I appreciate
- The community
- An excuse to go to the Y!
- An excuse to be outside!
- Getting to run in vibrams
- I feel SO GOOD after a run
- It's fun to get better and build endurance
- The endurance I gain carries over into other physical activities
- And also into mental activities
- It keeps me healthy
- It encouraged me to try other exercises like Body Pump and Kickboxing!
Advice from Clair
When you feel the flow and don't want to let it drop, just accept that it is part of your life more and more and let it go. If you can let it go, it will always be there when you need it.
Telling my future
Today is Christmas eve!
Interview with myself
What will you do for fitness after tomorrow's race?
My ideal fitness routine looks like this:
Run 3 miles Monday, 5 Tuesday, 3 Wednesday, and 7 Friday.
Go to Body Pump Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Go to Kickboxing Monday and Wednesday.
Bicycle for transportation (as soon as I get that bike!)
Astrojax as much as possible!
Hoop as much as possible!
Go to as many Acroyoga classes as possible!
Dance as much as possible!
- Everything I desire is coming my way. (Thanks Adrienne!)
- I love my body. My body is my terminal to the universe.
Links I love
- Bethany Susan linked to this neat calendar idea to keep accountable, Don't Break The Chain!
- The other day I asked, wouldn't it be nice if I found another free image site like Flickr, and I had totally forgotten about sxc.hu!! Thanks for the reminder Cherry!
- Austin Acroyoga class! I am going!
- I am SO INTO lifestreamers Adrienne Orpheus and Kate Sloan right now! Go read their uplifting sites, now!
- I like bananas.