What are you going to be like when you are making $100,000 a year? What will be different from now?
- I will never worry about paying bills or rent.
- I will never look twice at the price of something I want and think "that's too expensive."
- I will wear slightly nicer clothes. They will be sexy and form fitting.
- I will donate to charities and bloggers regularly.
- Kelly and I will have a joint savings account.
- I will tip harder than ever.
- I will buy nice gifts for people as often as I can.
- I will pay off my loans.
- I will never use credit.
- I will have several styles of Vibrams.
- I will have lots of AJs to give to people who are interested.
- I will travel on short notice, for fun.
- I will buy more prepared raw food from Whole Foods to save time.
- I will continually look for ways to make more money with new income streams.
My new story:
- I never worry about paying bills or rent.
- I never think "that's too expensive".
- I wear nice clothes.
- I regularly donate to organizations I support and bloggers I love reading.
- Kelly and I have a joint savings account.
- I tip hard everywhere I go.
- I buy nice gifts for people I like.
- I am actively paying off my loans.
- I never use credit.
- I have lots of different Vibrams.
- I have lots of different AJs to share.
- I travel on short notice for fun.
- I buy prepared raw food to save time.
- I am always looking for new ways to make money.
- Complete closet overhaul. Get rid of the trashy, worn out shit.
- Open savings account.
- Make a loan payment.
- Donate to the Y, PBS, and a blogger.
- Cut up my credit cards. (Cut up one just now!)
- Stop looking at prices of things.
- Buy new workout clothes.
- End ALL negative thoughts about money.
Really not that much would change! I would just have a few less negative thoughts! THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT! I CAN CHANGE MY THOUGHTS TODAY!
Financial abundance affirmations:
- I can afford to buy anything I want.
- I have more than enough money than I need.
- I am generous with my money.
- I make money while I sleep.
- I have a constant flow of new ideas for new income streams.
- I love supporting businesses, products, companies, individuals and organizations that I love with time, money, and promotion.
- I practice the feeling of swiping my debit card and feeling good about it.
- I practice the feeling of paying the rent early each month with business profits.
- I LOVE USING MY DEBIT CARD TO BUY WHATEVER FOOD I WANT, AS MUCH GASOLINE AS I WANT, AND WHATEVER CLOTHES I WANT.