Good morning! I am so grateful I am feeling so good today! I am so grateful for a full night of sleep. I am so grateful for fresh food in the fridge. I am so grateful for inspiration. I am so grateful for fresh starts and new weeks. I am so grateful for Myc Wyse's Youtube channel. I am so grateful for all the incredible inspiration I'm attracting into my life. I'm so grateful for my Y membership. I'm so grateful for my car. I'm so grateful for my girlfriend and family and kitties. I'm so grateful the sun is shining and the window is open. I'm so grateful we are really good at cooking. I'm so grateful everything flows in sync with the universe. I'm so grateful to be learning how to let things unfold. I'm so grateful to have a fresh new day to practice.
I'm so grateful for these posts to focus my energy. I'm so grateful for meditation. I'm so grateful meditation gets better every day. I'm so grateful that as soon as I sit down to write this post, I release so much tension because I remember that my life is really good and that nothing really matters. I love that! I'm so grateful that all it takes to have a good day is a little focus. I'm so grateful I know how to focus.
Wouldn't it be nice to write my best article yet? Wouldn't it be nice to always do my best? Wouldn't it be nice to up my weights in Body Pump today? Wouldn't it be nice if running 3 miles was super easy today? Wouldn't it be nice to let go of more resistance? Wouldn't it be nice to level up today? Wouldn't it be nice to get better at focusing?
Today I intend to focus. I focus on what I want. I focus on letting go. I focus on the positive aspects. I focus on love. I focus on feeling good. I focus on creating. I focus on letting life live me. I focus on having fun. I focus on excitement, passion, ecstasy and joy.
I love thinking about 30 day trials, even if I never do one again. I love thinking of ways to improve myself. I love that every single person in the world can be turned off or on, and once they are turned on they can never be turned off again. I love that choosing growth and enlightenment is natural. I love that the Internet allows for the instant propagation of memes. I love writing about lifestreaming, life design and love. I love that my site has kept that same focus for a few months now! What an accomplishment! I love my site. I love that my categorization makes sense. I love that my site works for me. I love always improving my site. I love the Internet!
11 things I'm excited about today
- Waking up and thinking "TODAY is the singularity!"
- Saying "you attracted this video" because you did!
- The word impeccable. "We don't use our word against ourselves or others."
- The idea that to sin is to go against oneself. To sin is to miss the bullseye on a target.
- Nothing anyone does is because of you, it's because of them.
- Don't take anything personally.
- I want to spend more time with the feeling of appreciation by making lists of 10 things I appreciate about someone.
- BODY PUMP TODAY! WOOOOOOO
- It feels like summer out! GET IN MY BELLY SUMMER!
- We have so many awesome monetization ideas to try out this week!
10 things I appreciate
- I am always striving to improve myself.
- I'm a witch! And a magician.
- I'm really good at the Internet.
- I "get" Astrojax
- I manifest money whenever I choose.
- I love being focused.
- I have a great attitude and always see the positive aspects.
- I am a great designer.
- I attract incredible ideas.
- I love organizing.
- She teaches me how to bask.
- She is a perfect balance to me.
- She is the master of physical reality and doing things with her hands.
- She gives incredible massages because she has the magick touch.
- She always convinces me to try new things.
- She helps me relax and allow.
- She is a brilliant artist and designer.
- She is an incredible verbal channel of the divine.
- She's REALLY funny.
- She takes care of me no matter what.
Message from Clair
Focusing on appreciation feels good, doesn't it! Learning how to appreciate is like finding a big key to unlock a level in a video game. When you appreciate something or someone, that something or someone increases in value. At the same time, you appreciate in value for your appreciation!
Telling my future
Today is the first day of summer. Today is the singularity. Today everything is flowing. Today is a day for leveling up. Today is a day for new beginnings. Today is a day to let go of old resistance. Today is a day for passion and love. Today I flow from one activity to another. Today I focus my energy on feeling good. Today I focus on magick. Today I focus on channeling inspiration into communication.
Interview with myself
How do you achieve your goal of setting up one new income stream a week?
Since Kelly and I already have a lot of experience with monetization, implementing a new stream is pretty easy. We rely on services like Paypal and Clips4Sale to do most of the heavy lifting.
This week we have quite a few ideas to test out. The first is Astrojax fetish videos. We'll film ourselves playing in our bikinis, and upload the videos to Clips4Sale. If the videos sell, we'll create a website for the videos.
The second idea to implement is Personal Power Symbols. These are like a tarot reading but in drawing form. I focus on a person and then allow a symbol to come to me. I draw it out, trace it in illustrator, and provide the EPS or AI file along with the original JPG scan. We'll use a Paypal button for this one. I'm allowing more inspiration to come to figure out how to "sell" this.
The next idea is Astrojax busking downtown! We're going to perform and see if people tip :]
Kelly is going to help me set up a page to sell scans of my sketchbooks. I've kept them all since I was 17 or so, and I've been slowly scanning them. They're quite beautiful in their entirety, and extremely personal. I might sell each book download for $5, and the whole set for $100.
Finally, we are working on a monetization method for selling Kelly's "rampages of appreciation", because she's so good at it and our friend James suggested it! The time to sell is when there is demand! We will probably record several free audio rampages and attach them to podcast episodes, then create a page on the podcast where you can buy topical rampages for a few bucks. They'll be gorgeous!
- Let go.
- I am impeccable in my thoughts, words and actions.
Links I love
- The Quora Review is hilarious!
- We use Jamendo for Creative Commons licensed music to use in our videos, they have some high quality tunes!
- Today I discovered a song I like on there, Bańka mydlana by Usta
- I love cosmic ballerina's posts!
- Some recent ProBlogger gems: 8 Tips To Launch Successful Challenges at Your Blog, Forget “Content Production”, Think “Idea Exploration”, How to Create a Membership Program That Rocks,
- Simple:Press is a neat way to add a forum to your WordPress site!
- Portugal decriminalized drug possession and did not destroy itself: discuss
- I want this! aDose brain entrainment app for Android
- Umm this is hot: so 7 chicks get into a hot tub… why personal development is profitable. "It's the inner work that's doing the work."
- What do y'all think about quitting sugar? I would prefer to "let sugar go" or "allow sugar to vibrate out of my reality" or "fuck it".
- New lifelogger alert, Sarah Wilson! sunday life: can self-monitoring make me a better person? I think lifelogging is awesome when it's fun like a game, but the instant it becomes tedious or not fun, quit!
- Myc Wyse makes AWESOME Astrojax/Attached Juggling videos. HE MAKES HIS OWN SETS. But he calls them "cets". Isn't that cool??