Good morning! I am up early! I am so grateful I awoke from some SERIOUSLY amazing dreams. I had so much power! So much control! I was on the very edge of combining waking logic with sleeping understanding! I might have to go back to sleep after writing this... I am so grateful I woke up to delicious correspondence plotting future rendezvous.
I am so grateful Kerri has been enjoying her time in Austin. I'm so grateful she's moving here. I'm so grateful we get to have a potluck tomorrow! I'm so grateful we've had a chance to spend so much time together during her visit. I'm so grateful Austin won her over ^_^ I'm so grateful for my family close by. I'm so grateful to feel so much love.
I'm so grateful to wake up after 4 hours of sleep and be ready to take on another day. I'm so grateful to be too excited to sleep. I'm so grateful I am passionate and driven and inspired and full of light and love. I'm so grateful I made the choice to feel good. I'm so grateful I studied lifestreaming. I'm so grateful I get the Internet. I'm so grateful I get AJs. I'm so grateful for my girlfriend. I'm so grateful for this beautiful life experience full of more and more excitement every single day.
I'm so grateful for my full to do list. I'm so grateful everything on it is something I really want to do. I'm so grateful I'm learning how the universe works. I'm so grateful I KNOW for a fact, without a shadow of a doubt, that if I want something I have to let it go. I'm so grateful I know that to receive the manifestations I desire, I have to be happy without them.
Wouldn't it be nice to remember what exactly I was dreaming about that was so invigorating? I remember what I saw, and I think it had to do with AJs and chrippin, but I forgot what my thots were. You like that? Thot? I write the word thought so many times in a day I thot I'd try out this freaky abbreviation.
Wouldn't it be nice to publish an article this morning? Wouldn't it be nice to publish two? Wouldn't it be nice to cross off all the items on my to do list? Wouldn't it be nice to find some wonderful inspiration today? Wouldn't it be nice to feel focused and flowing? Wouldn't it be nice to crazy cruize it? Wouldn't it be nice to do some spring cleaning? Wouldn't it be nice to get rid of half my possessions? Wouldn't it be nice to talk to Sharon about Astrojax? Wouldn't it be nice to make some progress on the book today? Wouldn't it be nice to get free badges to SXSWi? Wouldn't it be nice if Calle 13 played a free non-badge show? Wouldn't it be nice if Poetize Code played? Wouldn't it be nice to find out more info about Poetize Code? Wouldn't it be nice to go to an amusement park or water park or trampoline park? Wouldn't it be nice to learn to drive stick? Wouldn't it be nice to learn to drive a motorcycle? Wouldn't it be nice to flow through my entire day?
Today I intend to practice the feeling of abundance. Abundance feels like being excited about everything flowing into my life. Abundance feels like being taken care of. Abundance feels like not worrying about a thing. Abundance feels like "but of course". When I had listed out all our passive and active income streams and thought about the ones I really like, within a couple days money was POURING in! All I have to do is remember to focus on the positive aspects of money and it flows!
I love learning how to be a magician. I love learning the laws of the universe. I love observing them in action in everything around me. I love that I'm writing a book that I'm really excited about. I love that it's going to be a printed book then an ebook then a print on demand book. I love that it's going to be readable by children. I love that Kel is going to illustrate it. I love that I have an incentive for people to sign up for the mailing list!!
I love that the Bluehost referrals have been flowing! I love that people are getting websites to pursue their loves! I love teaching web, I love setting up websites, I love knowing how to set up a digital publishing house! I love that Kerri and my Dad might be the first books we publish! I love pondering what a fun project it would be and leaving the rest up to the universe!
I love getting donations. I love making money by doing precisely what I desire to be doing. I love inspiring people! I love uplifting! I love that it is my dominant proclivity to be positive! I love that I understand the laws of the universe more every day! I love that I can see the bright side of any situation! I love that my mind is so well trained! I love that I am so practiced! I love how fun life is!
11 things I'm excited about today
- The power of appreciation. Whatever you like in your life, focus on it and you'll get more of it, I PROMISE!
- The law of attraction really does replace self discipline! Wild horses couldn't stop me from running, Body Pumping, AJin, meditating, or writing. All the most important things I want to do every day come so naturally, I don't even have to think about whether or not to do them.
- I wish I could express the importance of the dream I just woke up from... it was like I was seeing the fabric of reality. It was like being in a lucid dream, but the lucid dream was waking. It was like being in a cartoon. I love living in a cartoon.
- I've started reading Add More -ing To Your Life and it's really great so far! Bernstein pretty much says: meditate, exercise and write stream of consciousness and you'll be good to go. Sounds familiar ^_^
- Oh Larry, I'm so into you! Can't wait to chill in Austin!
- This PDF mailing list incentive is just stellar. I get to conceptualize it & Kel is going to do the type design, WOO!
- um, BODY PUMP TODAY!
- Which means, SWIMMING TODAY!
- I FOUND MY ATOMIC PINK HAIRDYE ON AMAZON! It had been sold out everywhere and I got some!! And you know how I did it? I started looking for a different brand. I let go needing that specific brand. And voila!
- Shopping trip coming up! On the list: paneez, black yoga pants, black tanks. I love feeling like a gymnast.
- I'm thinking about adding another section or something... I want to remember my "questions for the oracle", a new podcast thing we're trying out ^_^
Message from Clair
Clair, where can I find more questions?
The questions and answers all already exist in the core of your consciousness, you just need to access them. To unlock the flow, let it go.
Telling my future
Today can be described as magickally productive. I am getting better at allowing law of attraction to do my bidding instead of orchestrating things myself. I feel energized and passionate and inspired as I write articles and work on the book and PDF. I feel like a rubber band, unable to be pulled back from my work for too long. I feel so excited! I pause to appreciate all the physical manifestations resulting from my feeling good. I appreciate my financial abundance and grow richer. I appreciate my physical health and grow stronger. I appreciate my thoughtfulness and find more to think about. I appreciate my creativity and find more to create. I appreciate my love and find more to love. I appreciate my pets and find more to pet. I appreciate my friends and make new ones. I appreciate my life and feel more alive. I appreciate my understanding and find more wisdom.
Interview with myself
If you could do anything today, what would it be?
I get an email from someone wanting to arrange a meeting about a book deal. Kel and I agree to hop on a plane tonight after Body Pump. I finish putting together the concept for each page of the book and prepare a small presentation. Next, I polish off an article and meditate. I have groceries delivered and a chef prepare my meals. I get a new blender in the mail. On the way to the gym, Kel and I go shopping for new outfits. I find everything I need. We pwn our run and Body Pump and head to the airport. We fly to California where we trip on love and a book deal. We go swimming in the ocean and see Otis and Devin. And then we're home before out potluck dinner tomorrow night.
I like this question!
- Let go.
Links I love
- Hello happy, sexy, reckless girl!
- The infamous browniecakes recipe. Sub 3/4 cup applesauce for as much oil.
- Aurora is doing some $40 Valentines Day commissions! Beautiful hand drawn art, go peep!
- SaraOoo pointed out a great style/fashion blog, Kendi Everyday
- Yeah cosmic ballerina! I love those things too!