I am so grateful for the book Awakening Through Love: Unveiling Your Deepest Goodness that Kelly got from the library. This is my favorite passage so far.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a really good workout today? Wouldn't it be nice to work on some articles and the podcast tonight? Wouldn't it be nice to get better at AJs? Wouldn't it be nice to hear from some clients? Wouldn't it be nice to make salsa? Wouldn't it be nice to focus on creating my self with each new thought? Wouldn't it be nice if the apartment cleaned itself? Wouldn't it be nice to let go of more and more? Wouldn't it be nice to watch Hackers? Wouldn't it be nice to work on Michael's tat? Wouldn't it be nice to improve our running time? Wouldn't it be nice to read some more tonight? Wouldn't it be nice to get up really early tomorrow? Wouldn't it be nice figure out a way to feel good when I'm tired? Wouldn't it be nice if going to bed was easy? Wouldn't it be nice to be on a schedule? Wouldn't it be nice to have a really productive week? Wouldn't it be nice to publish some podcast episodes tonight? Wouldn't it be nice if they were our best podcasts yet? Wouldn't it be nice to record some new eps? Wouldn't it be nice to go swimming? Wouldn't it be nice to stay focused? Wouldn't it be nice to have fun today? Wouldn't it be nice to go with the flow? Wouldn't it be nice to chill? Wouldn't it be nice to feel unconditional love? Wouldn't it be nice to be worry-free? Wouldn't it be nice to feel love and security?
Today I intend to do things that make me feel love and security. Today I intend to focus and feel good. Today I intend to remember what I know. Today I intend to remember my affirmations. Today I intend to remain focused until bed. Today I intend to do what feels right and natural. Today I intend to bask. Today I intend to LOOK FOR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WAVE.
I love focusing with these posts. I love that by the time I get to this section, it's easy to find things I love. I love astrojax. I love that we finally finished all the tacos in the fridge. I love that we left the butter out all night but it will still be fine. I love being vegan. I love the love note that Kelly left me this morning!!
11 things I'm excited about today
- The concept that I create my self with each new thought. The "thinker" is a product of thinking, not the other way around.
- I have discovered the joy of interviewing myself! I picture getting interviewed for being a mad lifestreaming success, and make up questions. Answering them is super fun and gets me in the feeling place I want to be!
- I am SO INTO thinking about my site as the Nintendo Power of life design! I might not be the best player in the whole world, but I love playing and I sure like to think and write about the game!
- My new thing is to be REALLY EXCITED to see everyone I know, because it's a way to make people feel really good. I have the beginner's mind, everything is new!
- SATURDAYS = new day off. When you're self employed, you still need to choose when your days off are.
- NEW VISION BOARD PANEL! Bill Gates' house & trampoline park!
- OMGGGG Starla left me the nicest comment EVER! Totally made my day!
- READING MY OWN SITE. Ha. Sometimes I really need to remember what I already know.
- I have officially decided IT'S TIME FOR A SHOPPING SPREE!
- I finally realized I MUST ELIMINATE AWARENESS OF LACK. Be able to totally forget. Then it will come.
- I am working on having "the beginner's mind," a Buddhist concept. I just have to think, "everything is so weird and so new."
Message from Clair
When you come across contrast (or problems), just remember that the contrast is helping you know what you want. If you are stressed about money, realize that you have placed the desire for more money and when you are able to let the desire go, it will come to you. You must deactivate any feeling of lack about a subject before you can have the opposite. Your awareness of lack creates it.
- I know exactly what I'm doing.
- I always look for the solution side of the wave.
Links I love
- This article totally makes me tear up thinking about my bro coming home soon!
- I am obsessed with Bill Gates' house. IT WILL BE MINE.
- OMG we are so going on a road trip here. It's not thaaaat far.
- I really like Sarah Wilson. And I like her article about living in the now.
- I never knew what chai was made of. This recipe makes me want to try it.
- My sister Joy wrote a lovely post about the current status of her life, RIGHT ON.
- I can't remember how I came across KeriBlog but I love her! She does gymnastics! I WANT TO DO GYMNASTICS SO SO BAD.
- FREAKED OUT KITTEH!