Good morning! I am so grateful for this beautiful new day! I am so grateful for evil kittehs! I am so grateful for a full night of restful sleep! I am so grateful for a fresh perspective every single morning! I am so grateful I feel so driven today! I am so grateful I rewrote my goals yesterday!
I am so grateful my sister Kerri is in Austin! I am so grateful she is so brave and does open mics all the time! Last night Kel and I walked about a mile from our house to Fair Bean coffee to watch Kerri perform. She played 2 jams with her strumstick, it was bril!
I am so grateful for the abundant live music and creative outlets Austin has to offer. I love seeing other people perform and share their art. I am grateful for this dude (Brian maybe?) who read his poetry and it was pretty dec.
Wouldn't it be nice to write another article today? Wouldn't it be nice to work on the book? Wouldn't it be nice to wake up every morning ready to work my ass off? Wouldn't it be nice to hang out at the Y and work out today? Wouldn't it be nice to get our shopping done? Wouldn't it be nice to return that blacklight? Wouldn't it be nice if it returned itself? Wouldn't it be nice to print out my new sheet of goals? Wouldn't it be nice to read more today? Wouldn't it be nice to eat only salad, smoothies and magick pellets today? I am really feelin raw lately. Wouldn't it be nice if Kelly woke up in a great mood and we had a really fun day together? Wouldn't it be nice to have more lucid dreams? Wouldn't it be nice to crazy cruize it today? Wouldn't it be nice to get 100 more subscribers to the school of life design mailing list today? Wouldn't it be nice to keep writing 2 articles a day? Wouldn't it be nice to do an outdoor AJ photoshoot soon? Wouldn't it be nice to learn more about our still camera? Wouldn't it be nice to finish scanning a sketchbook today? Wouldn't it be nice to work on the podcast? Wouldn't it be nice to get the December postcard video up? Wouldn't it be nice to get a massage? Wouldn't it be nice to find perfect gifts for people everywhere I go? Wouldn't it be nice to take a road trip? Wouldn't it be nice to see new people, places and things on a daily basis? Wouldn't it be nice to have the best day of my life again?
Today I intend to feel inspired and focused. Today I intend to feel clarity and calm. Today I intend to feel disciplined and strong. Today I intend to feel driven as hell. Today I intend to work my ass off. Today I intend to HUSTLE.
I love my work. I love lifestreaming for a living. I love coming up with new article topics. I love that I write articles to explain things to myself. I love sharing what I learn. I love talking to people about life design. I love focusing on positive aspects. I love knowing what I want. I love full nights of sleep. I love vivid dreams. I love brainstorms with Kelly. I love cold water. I love getting gifts. I love getting notifications that I have new subscribers to the life design mailing list. I love getting donations. I love getting comments. I love getting likes. I love hearing suggestions from other people. I love new ideas. I love finding new ways to express the structure of the universe.
11 things I'm excited about today
- I LOVE what Kelly wrote in her post yesterday, "i love that lifestreaming is my methodology for spiritual practice."
- Dreaming about being able to breathe underwater is my favorite! For me, swimming dreams are like flying dreams. I placed the intention to have more of them a few weeks ago and two nights ago I had one!
- I'm really into selecting only THE BEST videos and photos to use in my work now.
- I love playing the affirmation game with Kelly, where we come up with things we want, shift them into affirmations, then challenge each other to see who can come up with the best feeling thought. For example: I want to feel abundant, so I say "I already have everything I need."
- Going to open mics is really fun! I love chilling with my sketchbook while other people express their art!
- Kerri gave me the best Christmas gifts! A SKULL scarf, a BS Beast calendar, and face masks. I was JUST thinking about how I wanted a face mask, and voila!
- NEW KNIFE FROM MY BROTHER. Rad.
- Adding nearly every single person I recognize on Facebook. It's so fun to see what we might have in common now!
- Starting new spreadsheets! Today I started an article topic ideas sheet.
- Feeling inspired to WORK. I am obsessed with wanting to work! I love feeling driven, I love feeling like I'm HUSTLIN.
- Eating more raw! Because it feels so good!
Message from Clair
Every day you are fine tuning your desires. It may seem like you take two steps forward, then three back, but you always keep what you've learned. Just because you return to old beliefs or habits doesn't mean all is lost and you have to start over. You get to keep your vibrational progress always, making this time around much easier. If you feel like you are starting from the beginning again, rejoice because you have so much more knowledge to apply this time around. Think of it as playing a level in a video game - even if you die and have to start the level over again, you know a lot more about how to go through than you did last time. And once you beat the level, you don't have to return to it ever again. Some levels take a long time to beat, but that is only because you choose it to be that way. If there are a few things you struggle with on a daily basis, making progress and then fucking up, embrace the challenge and find a way to enjoy the process. Enjoying the process and making peace with what is is the only way to level up.
- I am focused, driven, productive and disciplined.
- I am on the brink of reaching new levels at all times.
- I am playful, lighthearted, fun and free to do what I wish at all times.