Kelly and I always seem to be having mind-blowing realizations while running or meditating or just talking to each other. I want to start keeping these on my site under the tag revelations, so when I want to remember what I know, I can just visit the tag. It's so easy to forget how much progress we make each day in life design. This should really help!
Below is a list of revelations I've kept in a Google doc for a couple weeks. We didn't necessarily come up with the ideas, but we get them now.
- Go with the flow. The flow is the fourth dimension.
- When you're in the vortex, problems seem interesting, because you are focusing on the solution.
- If you're feeling bad, look for the solution instead of focusing on the bad feeling.
- Want, ask, expect, let go, receive.
- You are your own pet.
- I am my physical reality.
- Worry is wishing for things you don't want.
- Contrast (negative emotion or experiences) is good - it helps you decipher what you want.