I am so grateful for my new desktop wallpaper. Kelly and I are using the red anniversary Wii for aesthetic inspiration for the School of Life Design book!
I am so grateful for Pwny sleeping in my pants!
I am so grateful to Allison for drawing Kelly and me!
Isn't this precious??
I am so grateful for running! This is our 3 mile route we took yesterday...
I am so grateful Ms. Gala Darling just replied to an email of mine and I have a super exciting reply to write!
Today I intend to KEEP GATHERING MOMENTUM! Faster and faster! It flows, baby!
Wouldn't it be nice to write the most perfect reply email? Wouldn't it be nice to find the perfect images to attach? Wouldn't it be nice to write it before we leave for our 6 mile run at the Y? Wouldn't it be nice to have an english muffin? Wouldn't it be nice to maaaaybe have more espresso? Wouldn't it be nice if our run was super easy? Wouldn't it be nice to have my mind blown? Wouldn't it be nice to listen to the perfect jams? Wouldn't it be nice to have a really fun day? Wouldn't it be nice to get tpp#315 posted? Wouldn't it be nice to get the fan club page up? Wouldn't it be nice to write this reply? Wouldn't it be nice to make some serious progress on lesson 8? Wouldn't it be nice to keep this inspiration flowing? Wouldn't it be nice to keep feeling this good? Wouldn't it be nice to get some sun today? Wouldn't it be nice to have FUN?! Wouldn't it be nice to feel witchy and sexy and powerful? Wouldn't it be nice to meet new people? Wouldn't it be nice to have the best day of my life?
I love keeping this post short because I have too many other things I want to do RIGHT NOW! I love feeling inspired! I love feeling momentum building! I love feeling absolutely CONTAGIOUS with positive energy! I love feeling so happy I could burst! I love running around our tiny living room freaking out with happiness! I love the activities that make up my day! I love lifestreaming! I love living online! I love the Internet! I love all my lifestreaming friends! I love how good I feel RIGHT NOW!
- I am so fascinated by how radios work right now. I feel like there is some key to understanding emotional vibration there...
- Danielle Laporte writes about being wary of possibility - visualize your dreams as DONE!
- This story of Amanda Palmer helping out a young musician makes me melt!
- Pavlina tells how to make a raw fruit pie. Sometimes I miss being 100% raw. Perhaps it's time to integrate a little more in.
- Penelope Trunk talks about a list of social skills you need to have a solid career. I love her brown nosing tips! I am a dedicated teachers' pet myself.