Good afternoon! I AM SO GRATEFUL that pwny sat on my scanner and let me scan the CUTEST PAWS EVER! I am so grateful for another beautiful day to experience! I am so grateful to wake from weird dreams about staying in hotels and cooking weird packaged vegan food. I am so grateful we have a full list of fun things to do today! I am so grateful we get to run 3 miles, meditate, go grocery shopping, cook for our friend, post 2 Tpp eps, mail the November post cards, and have fun! I am so grateful I am waking up and shaking off the tiredness. I am so grateful we watched the rest of Pollock last night - the ending was horrifically disturbing and actually quite good. It made me never want to drink again! I'm so grateful we got so much done yesterday! I'm so grateful we have a gym membership. I'm so grateful my kitties are so cute and ageless. I'm so grateful I had so many mind blowing realizations yesterday. I'm so grateful it flows! I'm so grateful my foot doesn't hurt at all today! I'm so grateful that all I have to do to emerge from sleep fog is focus on gratitude. I'm so grateful I allow well being into my body at all times.
I'm so grateful for the following realizations that I am actively practicing today:
- I'm allowing well being. I'm allowing well being to flow through my body. I am visualizing well being flowing through my bank account. Through the podcast. Through my body. Washing away unwanted fat cells. "Metabolism is the way the Energy is moving through your body." (From the Abelist, excerpted from the Abraham-Hicks workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, May 11th, 2002)
- Breathe. Breathing is how I allow well being into my body. It is what moves us from each moment to moment. It is what separates us from nonphysical. The only things Abraham ever suggests we do more of is breathe and drink water...
- Segment intend. I almost forgot about this one! I forgot how useful lifestreaming can be for segment intending. Before each new segment in my life (for example, I'm about to begin the "shower" segment), I can take a photo and state how I wish the segment to go. Taking the photo helps me remember to practice.
- Life is a video game. Thinking of life like a video game is just like segment intending. Each segment is a level in the game, which means each segment can be useful to the game character. I can choose to pwn each level of the game. I can choose to have fun with each level.
- I learned how to heal my physical body in less time than it took me to learn tarot. In less time than it took me to get a masters degree. In less time than it took to learn how to apply eyeliner properly. In less time than it took to train for a marathon. It took 5 months. And now I can apply the knowledge to anything. All I have to do about any part of my body that is causing me to think resistant thoughts is think "I'm allowing well being." I'm allowing well being to flow into my legs, making them strong and fast. I'm allowing well being into my mind, giving me clarity and inspiration. I'm allowing well being into my stomach, making me hunger for healthy foods.
I'm so grateful Kelly took this awesome photo of me!
I am so grateful Kelly always teaches me new things, like doing arm circles before starting my pushups. I'm so grateful I gave her a tarot reading last night and it was so fun and easy and spot on!
Today I intend to continue focusing! It's becoming easier and easier every day! Today I intend to play my life like a video game! Today I intend to segment intend! Today I intend to feel sexy and beautiful! Today I intend to feel charming and intelligent and funny! Today I intend to feel relief! Today I intend to bask in my success! Today I intend to have the best run ever! Today I intend to feel more refreshed as the day goes on! Today I intend to have fun! Today I intend to appreciate the environment around me. (What is it that's so perfect about this time and place? My apartment is at the perfect temperature. My cats are running around, happy I'm awake. My scanner is in a much more convenient space now. My girlfriend is slowly waking up in a really cute way. I have the perfect breakfast in my fridge. The dishes are all done. I have all my hard drives out and ready for action. It's another beautiful day in Texas. I get to take a hot shower in a minute. My tattoo is almost healed. It's Monday and everything is going my way!)
Wouldn't it be nice to take a refreshing hot shower and have great new ideas? Wouldn't it be nice to get Adobe Aftereffects and start editing videos a little more? Wouldn't it be nice to publish those two podcasts? Wouldn't it be nice to have a really fun time grocery shopping and going to the post office and running? Wouldn't it be nice to meditate and talk to Clair? Wouldn't it be nice to finish our food menu tonight? Wouldn't it be nice to have a brilliant idea for Internetology baptisms? Wouldn't it be nice to get all our errands and running done by 5? Wouldn't it be nice to have cooking go effortlessly this evening? Wouldn't it be nice to pwn my pushups today? Wouldn't it be nice to sell some clips and get some referrals? Wouldn't it be nice to reply to my emails? Wouldn't it be nice to finalize my backup situation? Wouldn't it be nice to finish scanning 2 more sketchbooks today? Wouldn't it be nice if I could batch rotate all of the scanned images? Wouldn't it be nice to meet some new friends at the Y? Wouldn't it be nice to keep allowing well being into my body? Wouldn't it be nice to remember to segment intend all day? Wouldn't it be nice to remember to breathe? Wouldn't it be nice to get more tattoos? Wouldn't it be nice to get a labret stud for my tragus piercing? Wouldn't it be nice to find something new and exciting to pierce? Wouldn't it be nice to get into suspension piercing? Wouldn't it be nice to do some awesome extreme body modification? Wouldn't it be nice to do it with my thoughts? Wouldn't it be nice to make $4000/month in passive income? Wouldn't it be nice to work on our new ebook? Wouldn't it be nice to print out a new declarations paper? Wouldn't it be nice to have so much fun today? Wouldn't it be nice if the momentum built even higher than yesterday? Wouldn't it be nice to feel love and passion all day? Wouldn't it be nice to have the best day of my life?
I love that I had to do this post before even showering. I love how important these posts have become to me. I love that I get to read other people's posts that make me feel good. I love that I have so many friends online and off. I love that my to do list is full of fun things that I can't wait to do. I love that my life is my living! I love that I do exactly what I want, whenever I want! I love that I don't have to listen to what anyone else tells me to do. I love that my higher self is my boss. I love listening to my emotions. I love aligning my energy in the morning. I love getting hyphy! I love that writing this post is more effective than caffeine at boosting my mood. I love that sometimes caffeine is awesome! I love that I am learning temperance. I love that I can give myself an awesome tarot reading whenever I want! I love that I am so much better at reading tarot now! I love the idea of doing easy readings for other people. I love that I don't ever have to feel nervous reading tarot again. I love that I know what I know. I love allowing well being into my body. I love that if I really really focus, I can feel the love that I am typing so furiously about. I love that I am focusing so intensely and directing my reality with my thoughts. I love having default thoughts to think like "I'm allowing well being. I love myself. Everything is wonderful. Breathe." I love that each day I get better and better at creating my reality. I love that I am actively designing my life. I love that my design is coming together like a plan! I love it when a plan comes together! I love inside jokes. I love inclusive jokes. I love that this shit is so deep. I love that you can't understand Abraham if you're not in the vortex. I love that it's so easy to believe when I'm feeling good. I love that I believe it SO DEEPLY now, since I experienced a HEALING with my mind! I love that I have so much control over my reality. I love focusing. I love designing the perfect physical body. I love visualizing the perfect physical body. I love that I am allowing well being into my body. I love allowing. I love directing my thoughts. I love focusing. I love you!
- I love that Katja gave me the link to Steve Pavlina's audio podcasts, which I will listen to today hopefully!
- I love that I finally downloaded the free Girl Talk album everyone's been talking about!
- I love that I watched these old videos I made in 2007! They bring back great memories.
European adventure, 2007.