Help please? I need to attach this adapter to my faucet & have no idea how…

Help please? I need to attach this adapter to…

Jessica Mullen
Living the magick life.
  • Annalise

    I think you have to unscrew the faucet head that is on there now and then replace it with the adapter you have! Key words here are “I think”…not 100% sure but that seems like what my dad would do, haha

  • jessica mullen

    the only problem is that the faucet head on there now isn’t removable! the faucet is all one piece! :( i think i either need new faucet, or some tubing?? someone else suggested duct tape…

  • Annalise

    Damn. Try calling your apartment management company or the leasing office–they might be able to help or send out a maintenance guy. If you can validate to them why you need this adapter, they might do it for you or change the faucet??

  • jessica mullen

    ugh the thing totally unscrews!!! crisis averted :D

Comments are closed.